Kaos Bola

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tips and Trick Adsense : How to Increase Your Adsense CTR x20 in 3 Minutes

I have a couple of blogs and experimenting with google adsense. I'm in for only a couple of months, so i actually thought the main thing i need is great traffic.

Things changed when one of my posts (not from this blog) went to reddit top 5. it then appeared at fark and delicious tops also. i had something like 60000 visitors in two days, and earned... well, a dollar or so.

that's the moment i started thiniking about optimizing my pages for adsense.

I already had ads with no borders, and colors were matching my template. i searched web for some answers, and did a couple of things. after that, my CTR increased about 20 times. unfortunately, at that moment traffic was quite low, but i still have some everyday income that is about 20 times higher. here are the simple steps:

1. Instead of 468x15 Link Unit i put 300x250 Rectangle at the top of my page under it's header.
2. I made links blue. Yes, people simply expect free links to be blue.
3. I made ads urls color match text color.

As simple as that! If i did that before, i could get about 150$ in 2 days. So make the changes right now!. If you experience your CTR increase after doing this (belive me, you will!), let me know. Perhaps, next success story will be about you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...